Thursday, October 8, 2009
My Roman Polanski Rant
This is a man who at the delicate age of 44years drugged and raped a 13 year old girl and admitted to this and was to stand trial. Then he skipped the county for decades and lived a good life. Not being man enough to face up to the consequences of his actions which apply to all regardless of how famous there are none are above the law, not even OJ. So he gets arrested and has to stand trial and the heat comes from the most schoralrly acedemic people in the western culture "CELEBRITIES"'. According to one of the most famous Whoopi Goldberg it wasn't rape, rape, just what is she thinking it is with her mind, mind. Saw a great piece on the by Rex Murphy on CBC
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I do not understand the thinking of Hollywood EVER.
ReplyDeleteI too was left bewildered. When you say No like this young girl did and the age he/she was how could it be anything but. Quite frankly Whoopi has lost her mind,and I don't like the View anyway.
ReplyDeleteMe neither, I don't like the view and I don't like Oprah I feel see is trying to make Stepford wives out of all of us.. we must read this books.. have these opinions.. or else we are no enlightened or ignorant
ReplyDelete