Thursday, October 8, 2009

JOhn and Kate

Look a what celebrity has done to them. I never liked the way she talked to her husband during the show and thought it was so rude so I stopped watching. I am disgusted with what has been going on. John has my sympathies. This show, the money, fame has corrupted them all. I can't beleive these kids want to be in front of TV where is privacy , downtime. Their lives as children were a lot simpler before this. I get the feeling that Kate wants the money the lifestyle and the fake tears she has shed on these TV shows have lost her chance at an academy. I just want it to all go away it is in such poor taste and further prooves the addage money can't buy class, because these are two pretty classless parents

3 comments:

  1. I never watched the show but I'm so tired of all the news about the two of them. I just feel very sorry for their children.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am in the same boat as you Roxanne. Jon has/had my sympthy. However he just like Kate and has been going on all these talk shows and really hasn't made me feel so sorry for him. What is most upsetting is that neither Kate or Jon are looking out for these 8 childrens best interests.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They best way for it to go away is to not watch it, or read about it. Which is hard because it is ALL OVER THE PLACE!

    I personally think this a form of child abuse. We would all be right mad if a 5 year old was working at a shop for someone. Here these kids are in a sense, loosing all their privacy, so that mom and dad can make a living off of them.

    Had they not had 8 kids, they would never be "famous". Their kids are their force for becoming famous.

    ReplyDelete