I am so excited I work from 1-4 at my junior highschool. I love the classroom teachers I work with. I do grade 9 math and Science. I work from 3:30 to 4:00pm in the library to help the students with their homework.
My hubby had two job interviews this week and will see how it goes but he is amusing me with his drunken sailor walk. But yet he manages to work , thank heavens.
My spirits have been boosted the weather good I got out for some walks and I'm hoping my new work schedule will help me finally manage my insomnia more. Not feeling the best this weekend, tired, weak.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
didn't see you last night at the fireside ( or Sunday evening discussion) I didn't realise Mike is looking for a job. alex did a great job mc'ing last night events.
ReplyDeleteGood to know..MIke is looking for a local job as a Manager of an IT depatment
ReplyDelete