First off, in order to be going to Regina my husband had to first lose his job here in Winnipeg. My son lost his job and came to live with us on a Saturday and the following Thursday my husband lost his. My husband got a job offer for a position in Regina. He took it and then the madness begins. Putting our house that we lived in for less than a year up for sale in the summertime. Nothing like living in a fishbowl. By the end of July the kids knew the drill well for getting the house ready for a showing and dreading getting the phone call from the Real Estate agent.
Took longer than we thought and we got discouraged when a low ball offer came in. High note while I was in Regina we put in an offer on a home close to the temple and in a desirable area, we made it conditional on the sale of our home and they accepted the offer. More pressure to sell our home, but it did we received a great offer getting our asking price and no conditions. slam dunk. I chide myself for getting discouraged in the first place as we both knew that's where we were to be. But when it didn't happen in our time frame we were quick to get discouraged and I should know better.
Taking August as my summer, even though the weather has been lousy and enjoying not having to clean my house two to three times a week. Miss my hubby.
September the craziness resumes as we get ready to pack, ugh. We are using professional movers so that helps a bit, 'cept it aint cheap. But it is a tax write off :)
I haven't been feeling well this summer and may have found part of the problem it's called Crash fatigue and it's hormone driven for women going through the change of life like I am. Allergies have been bad, all this moisture hasn't helped.
sleep is getting better, although I did often go to bed when it was starting to get light out.
Zoe has stayed with me this summer as I am moving and we have had a good time. I have really enjoyed our evening walks.
Charlie my precious granddaughter did her first sleepover sans parents at my home and she slept 13 hours. I put her to bed at 8:30pm and she woke up at 9:30 pm, awesome, I can deal with that. I shall miss her the most when we move. When her parents moved away she was a baby but now she is a little person.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment