Friday, November 6, 2009

House sold :)

What a week... we listed our house for sale with MLS on Monday showings started on my home on Wednesday and we took offers Tuesday at 8:00 pm. We had 30 showings. I felt exiled from my house. The showings happened mostly around dinner time and I never thought I'ld say this but I got tired of eating out. (sshh) We had already purchased another home so it was imperative that this house sell quickly so we priced it very reasonably to sell. So Tuesday night I go out with a group of Girlfriends to see This Is It, a very good distraction. I come home and my husband says you are not going to believe this but we got FIVE offers. We took the 2nd highest, well above our asking price, as it had no conditions. Now that is the way to sell a house does it get any easier. I am even more excited to move-in as I feel releived

2 comments:

  1. congrad's on selling your house so fast. the same thing happened to us 4 years ago 3 offers and we took the one with no conditions.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was wonderful, sold in a week, didn't have to keep the house immaculate anymore

    ReplyDelete